Charities & not for profit
£55,000 Per Annum
Head of Performance and Quality – National Charity
£55,000pa + London Weighting & excellent benefits
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Head of Performance and Quality on behalf of a National Charity. The charity provides support for people affected by crime throughout England and Wales. They work towards helping people cope with the emotional impact of crime or traumatic events by giving the support they need and respect they deserve.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the charity’s London services perform in accordance to their contractual obligations, meet their key performance indicators and deliver high quality services to victims and witnesses of crime. There is also a requirement to maintain effective relationships across organisations and with key stakeholders, taking a lead role in analysing and presenting complex data and performance trends to a range of audiences. Additionally, this role influences the promotion and development of services with both current and potential contract partners.
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience in leading performance teams to support the delivery of excellent, best practice services through reliable reports, informative analysis of performance data and development of evidence-based improvement plans. Specific experience will include:
- A proven track record of successful delivery of services for organisations of comparable scope and complexity
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary and multi-sited teams whilst managing and improving performance
- Ability to produce high quality and accessible written reports, papers and presentations for non-specialist senior internal and external audiences
- High level of communication skills including the ability to present performance reports to both internal and external audiences
- Demonstrable experience of applying business improvement methodologies and increasing data quality across a medium or large organisation
- Considerable experience of analysing data to drive organisational intelligence and performance
- Ability to manage a demanding work load and balance competing demands
- Advanced expertise in using Excel
- Experience of using data visualisation packages such as Tableau
- Experience of delivering innovation and change through the development of services and/or project management
- Experience of preparing contract bids
- Evidence of related continuing learning and professional development
- Previous experience of working in the Charity sector would be a great advantage
The charity offers competitive rewards and benefits including pension and life assurance, 25 days annual leave (pro-rata), voluntary benefits such as season ticket loans, and the opportunity to play a key role in a national charity providing world-class services and being a vital force for change.
Due to the nature of the charity, you must be able to pass DBS police checks or have already obtained security clearance previously.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Tags: Head of, Planning, Quality, Manager, Strategy, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Not for Profit, Programme, Data, Business, Data, Analyst, Analysis, Stakeholders, Performance, Service, Delivery, Excel, Tableau, Data Visualisation, Relationship, Management, Manager