Arts, Graphic Design & New Media
£30,000 Per Annum
Head of music videos
£30,000 per annum (plus commission)
Office-based but with flexibility on working hours
My client is a Multi-award winning media production company and is looking to recruit for an amazing opportunity as Head of Music Videos to oversee all music video projects from initial contact to final delivery.
At least two years of experience in production (ideally in house at another company).
- You will be responsible for the overall quality of projects, balancing budgets, time and resources to maximise production value.
- Producing projects or assigning suitable freelance producers.
- Oversee the P&L for each project, helping to set, track and meet production targets.
- Organise meetings with record labels & commissioners etc.
- Pitching out ideas direct to commissioners & labels in collaboration with their directors.
- Keeping up to date with UK & International directors and looking for new signings.
- Stay up to date and current with UK & International music artists.
- Be the first point of contact for music video clients – building and maintaining a healthy working relationship with new and ongoing clients and following up on new business enquiries.
- Communicate clear and regular updates of progress to the company directors.
- Experience handling projects with budgets from £5k to £150k
- A good set of pre-existing relationships with commissioners and record labels.
- A good understanding of running a team, both in-house and remote.
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, problem solve and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong leadership, communication, organisation and presentation skills.
- Passionate about filmmaking.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel mostly)
- Previous experience in sales (bonus, not essential).
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.