Media & New Media
Head of Music & Content
Our client is a next-generation production house creating award-winning work across commercials, music videos, film, photography, and beyond. They are a bold team of brave creatives looking to the future of filmmaking, with cultural awareness and integrity and a love of the craft.
Our client is seeking a skilled producer to head up the Music department, with a minimum of 5 years production company or freelance industry experience, specifically music video and online content production..
- Overseeing the pitching, bidding and execution of a wide range of productions from music videos, documentaries, and content.
- Development and maintenance of relationships with label commissioners, artist management and agency content producers.
- Liaising regularly with their directors.
- Seeking new and emerging talent.
- Overseeing numerous productions at different stages of the process, liaising regularly with those respective job producers as well as the client point-of-contact.
- Representing the company at domestic and international industry events.
Skills & Experience:
- They are seeking a skilled producer to head up the Music department, with a minimum of 5 years production company or freelance industry experience, specifically music video and online content production.
- This is a long-term role for a hardworking and driven individual who has a keen interest in the production process, excellent organizational skills with a real desire to engage with the creative side of the job, all topped by a sharp eye for new talent and opportunities.
- They will expect you to bring with you solid, established relationships with labels, brands, and directors.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.