Catering & Hospitality
£23,000 to £25,650 Per Annum
Head Housekeeper – Island near Oban, Argyll Scotland
Salary: £23,000 - £25,650
Live in available, Meals provided on duty.
Must have type B driving licence, own transport is recommended due to remoteness location.
A really unique position to work for our client on a private island near Oban, Scotland. The island boats gorgeous views overlooking Loch Linnhe and the dramatic Movern mountains. The island spans over 300 acres filled with beautiful wildlife and mesmerising natural beauty. The Island has ample attractions such as a 9 hole golf course, spa and leisure facilities and much more.
With 30 Luxury bedrooms the eligible candidate must be able to ensure that high standards of cleanliness and hygiene are consistently maintained in the bedrooms, corridors, and public areas of the hotel at all times. The candidate must contribute to the profitability of the Hotel through the operation of effective cost controls and stock monitoring within the Housekeeping Department. Maintain consistent five star standards of service, ensuring guest satisfaction while creating a work environment that supports organizational values.
- Active working housekeeper involved in the day-to-day operation of the housekeeping department: ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from all areas (i.e. housekeeping, public areas, laundry, etc).
- Provide adequate resource planning on a weekly basis.
- Managing Rotas.
- Responsible for developing team skills and knowledge through training.
- Monitoring and controlling accommodation supplies.
- Overseeing all ordering, delivery and storage of all supplies.
- Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- As an individual you will be committed to delivering fantastic customer service.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role with a minimum of 3 years at supervisor/management level.
- Focused on providing a 5* service
- Must be standards driven and detail orientated.
- Have the ability to lead multiple tasks and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Good level of English both written and verbal.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.