Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Head Dental Nurse
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Full - Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, (08:00-18:00)
Our client is a well - established dental practice dedicated to providing high-quality dental care while offering a wide range of dental services, both through the NHS and privately.
As a Head Dental Nurse, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of the dental team, maintaining high standards of patient care, mentoring, and offering guidance to Dental Nurses and Trainee Dental Nurses.
- Provide high-quality dental nursing support in compliance with the 'Code of Ethics.'
- Assist the Practice Manager in supervising Dental Nurses and Trainee Dental Nurses.
- Aiding dentists, hygienists, and therapists during clinical procedures.
- Managing all patient inquiries.
- Printing daily schedules for PR forms and lab work and asking patients to complete and sign PR and FP17DC forms.
- Oversee adherence to surgery opening and closing procedures and cross-infection control.
- Liaise with the management team to address clinical staff issues.
- Report equipment issues, including identifying and addressing failures or breakages, to the Practice Manager.
- Assisting the Practice Manager in overseeing auditing and monitoring systems, encompassing surgery spot checks, observations, and emergency drug assessments.
- Previously worked as a Senior Dental Nurse, Head Dental Nurse or in a similar role.
- GDC registered
- Experience in clinical and governance practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of dental procedures and equipment.
- Additional leave
- Employee discount
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Referral programme
- Store discount
Apply now and seize this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.