Catering & Hospitality
£35,000 Per Annum
Head chef – Lake District
Salary: £35K 45 hours plus benefits
Our client has 7 family-owned and run hotels in lakeside and town centre locations. They are a distinctive collection of seven award-winning hotels and are recognised for the warmth of their welcome, unrivalled personal attention and excellent service.
The hotel require an ambitious Head Chef, with proven experience and track record within luxury hotels.
- With full day to day responsibility of their fine dining AA rosette restaurant.
- You will be leading and developing a team of 9 staff, you will provide leadership, development, motivation and guidance to enable high levels of commitment and service.
- You will complete P&L analysis, GP and menu costing, wage budgeting and purchasing with the ability to negotiate.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Desire to develop menus and drive business forward in the long term
- Having a flexible approach to your working week
- Great attention to detail and ability to deliver only the highest standards of cuisine
- Excellent and friendly customer service to engage guests and team members alike
- Motivation and drive to progress
- Experience in similar role within luxury hotel setting at a head chef or assistant level.
- Live in available
- Training and development
- Apprenticeships – hotel academy
- Meals on duty
- Some live in available
- Provision of staff uniform
- Regular division on gratuities
- Pension scheme
- Discounted accommodation and dining rates within their group
- Days out discounts
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.