Hard & Soft Landscaper
We are working with a client who offer their clients a comprehensive landscape design, construction and project management service for both residential and commercial properties and they are now looking for a hard/soft landscaper, with previous experience, to join their busy team.
The job role is as exciting as it is varied and includes high end landscaping on projects throughout Surrey, Hampshire, West London and the South East.
Plant knowledge is preferred but not essential and the successful candidate will have good communication skills and be a team player.
Please note, a full UK driving license is a must to be considered for this opportunity.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understand project information and specifications for all new projects
- Liaise with the Senior Foreman to plan project activities in line with timescales
- Implement project health and safety at all times
- Maintain quality of work to a high standard
- Uphold a professional outlook at all times towards colleagues, customers and clients.
- Keep sites safe, clean and tidy at all times
Responsibilities and Duties are not limited to the above
Working Hours & Benefits: 8am - 4.30pm and a competitive salary is offered to the right candidate, depending on experience.
This is a great career opportunity for someone who has the passion for creative landscaping so if this sounds like you then please forward your CV as soon as possible.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.