£18,500 Per Annum
Handy Man / Maintenance Contractor - Oldham
Salary: £18,500 + benefits and use of company van
Our client is a multi-award-winning Estate Agents, Letting Agents, Valuers, Auctioneers and Property Management specialists. They have office branch network established for over 100 years, and in conjunction with their partners they bring buyers & sellers, and tenants & landlords together across Lancashire, West Yorkshire, Derbyshire regions of the Pennines and the Rossendale, Ribble & Hodder Valleys.
They are now on the lookout for a suitability experienced Handy Man / Maintenance Contractor to join their team in Oldham
- The role is to provide general maintenance and repair work.
- This will also include some plumbing and decorating duties to properties managed by the client and partners on behalf of landlords and to the properties occupied by the residential sales offices.
- There will also be a requirement to undertake work for other outside sources as well as being required to undertake general maintenance work when your workload allows.
- Duties will include inspection of properties to advise on works required and the provision of costings, estimates and quotes.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Ideally have some knowledge and experience of plumbing as well as being confident in dealing with a range of general maintenance issues.
- You should be able to produce work to a good standard, be reliable and have a clean and smart appearance.
- A full driving licence is required.
- Salary: £18,500
- Holidays are 20 days plus 8 statutory days converted into hours.
- A company van is provided with these roles for use in the course of your daily duties and travel to and from your place of work (no personal use is permitted).
Hours of work are:
- Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 5:30 pm with 1-hour unpaid lunch and alternate Saturdays from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Some flexibility is required in the start and finish times depending on the location you are required to work each day. This will be discussed in more detail at the interview.
If you are a suitably experienced Handy Man / Maintenance Contractor and ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunities to progress, we would love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.