Marketing & PR
Group Digital Marketing Executive - Edinburgh
Salary: Competitive (Depends on Experience)
My client is a well-established name within the motor industry. They have six dealerships across the UK in Edinburgh, Livingston, Falkirk and 3 across Liverpool in Speke, Bootle and Prescot. They have won multiple Awards for Outstanding Customer Satisfaction and they believe it's all about ensuring their customers get exactly what they want, at the right price.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join my clients’ team. This is a wide and varied role with the main purpose being to drive sales by optimising digital marketing channels (including their website, paid digital advertising and email) through a clear ROI focus and understanding of audience growth.
In addition to the competitive salary, the chose candidate will also receive the following benefits, Company car, 30 days annual leave – plus the option to buy an additional week, Discounts on company products and services, Pension scheme and discounted shopping portal with discounts at over 1000 retailers
Accountability for web performance and development, ecommerce sales and promotional strategy. You will be responsible for web KPIs, ecommerce sales figures, merchandising of products and optimising customer journey to improve conversion rates and KPIs.
Web & E-commerce
- Own the relationship between our website agency and design partners.
- Continually drive & implement new initiatives and ongoing improvements to support commercial objectives – including the development of our conversational strategy.
- Own the design, delivery & maintenance of the websites.
- Take full responsibility for getting new products, offers, news & events listed across all websites.
- Carry out the reporting and analytics for campaigns & ongoing digital activities using Google Analytics, agency reports and other tools. Manage and act upon ongoing analysis.
- Deliver the ‘Go-To Market’ Acquisition strategy across the Group. This breaks down into two key elements:
- Demand Generation: Increase sales traffic/lead generation across direct channels (online)
- Sales Conversion: Improve lead quality and conversion rates through the use of data-driven insights. Improvement initiatives will include but not be limited to messaging/proposition design and targeted campaign activity.
- Deliver the paid media marketing activity with a focus on paid search & display.
- Work alongside our agency PPC team and display ad partner to deliver exceptional channel performance against strategic business and commercial objectives.
- Measure, evaluate and report performance of all digital marketing strategies and campaigns, assess against goals/KPIs and then act on the information.
- Develop an email strategy to deliver an optimised and growing customer lifetime value and have responsibility for all associated KPIs.
- Ongoing planning, management and analysing the results of email marketing campaigns alongside colleagues and external partners.
- Email campaign set up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content driven campaigns.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Demonstrable understanding of the wider Digital Marketing Landscape (Affiliate, SEO, Paid Social and Programmatic channels).
- Comprehension of online advertising tools (Google Ads/Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager).
- Ability to deliver SEO analysis and insight along with post campaign analysis.
- A creative eye for copy, video and design along with a proven track record of creating engaging visual content.
- Exceptional writing skills and can visualise as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
- We are looking for someone with a passion for all things digital and a sharp understanding of contemporary culture.
- Highly numerate and commercially aware.
- Highly organised and able to demonstrate efficiencies at all levels of work.
- Be open, outgoing, positive and friendly.
- Must be self-motivated with an adaptable and flexible approach to work and a passion for idea generation and conceptualising.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- The role has geographical responsibility for the Group and you will be required to travel to all Group locations in Scotland and Liverpool.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.