Media & New Media
£30,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, 37.5 Hours
Our client is a marketing services organisation, driving innovation and change for clients through a blend of insight, creativity, technology, and effective delivery.
As a Graphic designer,you will craft print-ready artwork from visuals or concepts, spanning diverse media and channels, including a variety of digital outputs.
- Previously worked as a Graphic designer or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of designing for print and related channels, ensuring a professional standard.
- Have strong layout skills in diverse media and channels.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign and Photoshop, to produce print-ready artwork.
- Foster brand awareness to sustain uniformity across all projects.
- Familiarity with automation processes in InDesign.
- Ability to liaise with clients or suppliers for optimal results.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.