IT & Internet
£20,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Graphic Designer - Lancing, West Sussex
Salary: £20k to £30k DOE
This large in house team who love developing fun, innovative and novelty products are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team. They create products from idea generation and range planning through to 3D sampling, packaging design and production.
The role will be creating eye catching trend leading products and packaging for customers and our core range. You will be taking product and packaging from concept through to print ready artwork.
- Work in collaboration with sales and new product development team creating graphic design for product and packaging as well as other design requirements
- To produce packaging cutter guides and mock ups to a high standard
- Ensure all Q&A requirements are adhered to with all graphic design tasks
- Responsible for output of all print ready artwork to company standards
- Build effective relationships, internally and externally
- Check and approve all artworks/designs as required
- Applying style guides across product and packaging
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will need to have a proven experience working as a packaging and product designer with a degree in this field and extensive knowledge of Adobe CC suite. You will also be required to have knowledge of creating cutter guides and art work lay-downs and experience in studio product photography. You need competent knowledge of Microsoft Office and be able to think outside the box. You need to be organised, flexible, adaptable and have an excellent eye for detail with the ability to work well under pressure. Knowledge of dropbox and licenses would be an advantage.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.