£36,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
Thorpe Le Soken
Gas Heating Engineer – Essex
Salary: £36,000-£38,000 Dependent on Experience
My client has spent his working life in the engine room of trade businesses and prides himself in providing excellent end to end customer experiences. They are now looking to appoint an experienced Gas Heating Engineer to join their team to support in the expansion of the Essex area. The ideal candidate will have 5+ year’s experience in installing new boilers and fault finding.
Your day to day will be visiting customer’s homes fault finding issues with their boilers and making decisions if their current boiler needs replacing or what parts it needs to be fixed. Providing excellent customer service and supporting the customers to make informed decisions.
- Respond to breakdown and call out requests
- Maintaining Boiler Stock
- Be proactive and be able to work on own initiative
- Demonstrate good interpersonal Skills and the ability to communicate well with customers and peers
- Be familiar and adhere to site rules and Health & Safety policies
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Domestic Gas boiler knowledge
- Full drivers licence
- Experience in maintaining and installing domestic gas boilers
- 5 year’s experience as a Gas heating Engineer
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.