£23,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Gardener -Nr Great Missenden
Salary: £23k - £24k
Permanent, full-time position
40 hours per week
We're looking for gardener to join our clients’ rapidly expanding garden maintenance team!
The successful candidate would be joining a young, ambitious garden design and maintenance company who is looking for a horticulturalist who is ready to develop with the company and their expanding team.
They pride themselves on personal service and high standards and this is a great opportunity for someone looking to take on responsibility for maintenance projects and develop their career as the company expands to meet demand.
- Srimming, grass cutting
- Leaf clearance, hedge cutting
- Reductions, pruning, weeding, cultivation and planting.
Ideally you will:
- Have a passion for horticulture and a strong working knowledge of plants
- Be proactive and focus on attention to detail
- Have at least 2/3 years industry experience
- Have a Full UK drivers’ license
The company plans to expand quickly and so there are great opportunities for further training and development.
This is a great time to join the team so if you think you’d be a good fit, forward your CV as soon as possible.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.