£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Garden Centre Manager
Location: Swarkestone, Derbyshire
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an independent family-run garden centre and nursery, renowned for its wide range of retail products and exceptional customer service.
As a General Manager, you will Lead and develop a dynamic team across various departments to drive business growth and enhance customer experiences.
- Manage all aspects of business operations including retail, nursery, and catering.
- Develop and execute strategies to meet business objectives.
- Ensure exceptional customer satisfaction and resolve issues promptly.
- Lead recruitment, training, and performance evaluation of staff.
- Monitor finances and optimise profitability.
- Coordinate with department managers for smooth business functioning.
- Enforce safety policies to maintain a secure environment.
- Stay abreast of industry trends for continuous improvement.
- Previously worked as a General Manager or in a similar role.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar retail environment.
- At least 2 years of experience in management role.
- Demonstrated business acumen and horticultural interest.
- Skilled in EPOS software and have strong computer skills.
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking
- Staff discount
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to contribute to a nurturing environment.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.