IT & Internet
Game Designer - Warwick
Salary: Competitive + benefits. Negotiable and is based upon your experiences and work background
our client is an independent company that is passionately dedicated to making innovative, world-class games that surprise, entertain and delight players. Located in Warwick, the company situated in the strongest game development community in the UK and have produced over 100 games across all formats, contributing to some of the biggest brands in gaming, including; Harry Potter, The Sims, Sim City, Spore, Sid Meier’s Pirates, EA Sports PGA Golf, and Dave Mirra BMX to name a few.
Over 40 mobile games have been released, achieving over 100 million downloads, and several #1 ‘All Apps’ hits on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore, in multiple territories.
Our client is looking for Game Designers. Joining the Design team, you will enjoy working in a team environment, and have experience in all aspects of Game Design.
- Ability to create strong hyper casual concepts
- Can easily build out and balance levels and tune gameplay in Unity
- Actively play hyper casual games
- Understand the hyper casual market, its trends and KPI’s
- Strong enough to hold a team together to ensure the game vision
- Able to iterate, solve design issues and respond well to creative feedback
- Can estimate timescales accurately
- Are pro-active, you can work well from either home or office
- Multiple games designed
- 2-3 years’ experience at a mobile studio
- Strong understanding of Unity, animation systems etc
- Proficient with 3DS Max, Maya, Blender, Photoshop.
- Eager to constantly learn and a become better Designer
Although a degree in Game Design is desirable, it’s not essential. We are happy to consider people on both ability and/or experience.
- Based in client’s studio in Warwick or remote home working
- Permanent – 30+ hours
Be sure to include any relevant portfolio examples/links
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.