IT & Internet
£24,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Full Stack Developer – Lowestoft, Suffolk
Salary: From £24k - £30k.
My client who is a leading independent marine consultancy providing risk analysis to the marine, energy and subsea sectors are looking to add to their team a seasoned Full Stack Developer. They are looking for someone who can self-motivate, learn and adapt to existing, legacy and new technologies. The company uses a mixture of current and new web development technologies, services and techniques, SQL for data management, ARCGIS for map development and data integration, HCL Notes and Domino for back-office systems and content management all of which are in-house. This is not a role suitable for those looking for a single tracked development role.
The Developer will Research, Design and develop UI interfaces, program web and in-house software applications for internal and external use and provide internal IT support.
- Produce fully functional programs writing clean, testable code.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements.
- Integrate back-end data.
- Design User Interface and web layout using HTML/CSS practices.
- Design and maintain customer dashboards, including graphs and charts
- Upgrade and repair existing programs.
- Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency.
- Create technical documentation for user support.
- Suggest new features to improve navigation and operation.
- Follow security principles.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Proven work experience as Web programmer or developer.
- Hands on experience with various programming languages and technics such as: C#.NET, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, API, Python, T-SQL, etc
- Familiarity working with HTML/CSS/BOOSTRAP.
- Good knowledge and understanding of MS SQL databases.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Project management skills within a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to communicate and work within a team or alone.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or minimum 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to solve problems efficiently
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.