IT & Internet
£50,000 Per Annum
Front End Developer - Reading
Salary: Up to £50k + Flexible working hours + Pension + Gym Membership
Our client are award winning .NET web development agency, and a Microsoft Gold Partner. They have a fantastic track record, and a fine selection of clients. For many years there success has been the springboard for their strong growth and progression, and they recognise that there staff are the main contributors towards that success. They specialise in creating High-Performing Websites, Cross-Platform Mobile Apps and Bespoke Business Software Solutions.
So if you are ready to take on a role with real responsibility, working as part of a tight-knit team where your efforts are fully recognised and appreciated, we want to hear from you!
- In the role of Frontend Developer, you will work as part of our client’s in-house development team. You will take the designs provided by UX/design and craft these in to modern and efficient front-end code whilst remaining faithful to the design.
- Ideally, you should be able to apply current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility and usability.
- The work is varied and fast-paced and will suit someone who thrives on working within a team. You will be comfortable with managing your own workload as well as contributing to the team as an adaptable, fast learner with attention to detail who loves to embrace new technology.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Proficient with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system.
- An understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to deal with them.
- Experienced with both responsive and adaptive design.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Translate UI/UX designs into efficient font-end code.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with Photoshop and other design tools.
- Good communication skills, happy to talk to clients during workshops and client demos.
- Team player with experience of working within an Agile delivery team.
- Working on front-end builds for CMS-driven websites, specifically Sitecore, Umbraco and Optimizely.
- Working experience with REACT and/or AngularJS
- You will be looking to work in a dynamic environment and take pride in contributing to a team culture in which every member of the team is doing their best work and delivering high-quality.
In return for your hard work and commitment to the company, our client offer some brilliant benefits:
- Great Salary (negotiable subject to experience)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Strong Pension Scheme
- Optional Gym Membership
- As well as lots of other unwritten perks
You will be looking to work in a dynamic environment and take pride in contributing to a team culture in which every member of the team is doing their best work and delivering high-quality.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.