£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
UK Remote, France
French Food Labelling Regulatory Advisor
Salary: £30k to £35k
Location: Home based, either in the UK or France (must have the right to work in the UK)
Part-Time Remote working (20 to 25 hours per week)
Fluent French, Immediate start!
Our client is dedicated to bringing product information life in a simple way that keeps brands and end consumers, safe. Founded 10 years ago, they are now one of the strongest, most versatile technical and regulatory teams in the world for the food manufacturing industry. They are a trusted partner in protecting brands and their end-consumers around the world, through clear and accurate product information.
We are looking for an experienced French Regulatory Advisor to join their team to check and approve specifications and artworks for major UK retailers and international manufacturers. You must have a keen eye for detail and a good understanding of UK and French legal labelling requirements and retailer policy requirements.
- Fluency in French and English with excellent oral and written communication
- In-depth regulatory knowledge in area of responsibility
- Good understanding of legal requirements, challenges and consumer trends relating to product information
- Practical experience of using specification or artwork systems and packages
- Minimum 3 years of experience of working in a technical or regulatory role, or in a related field
- Confident to apply requirements to product information and explain decisions to clients
Competent to do the following:
- Spec/pack copy review
- Artwork review
- Formulation review
- Regulatory Adaptations
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.