Media & New Media
£250 to £350 Per Day
Freelance Post Producer -London (Hybrid Working)
Salary: £250 - £350 per day
Our clients are known for their colour and finishing work across all forms of motion picture. From their East London studio and beyond, they bring bold vision, considered innovation, and exceptional craft.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Understanding colour grading workflow and online workflows
- Coordinating colourists and flame artist’s daily workflow and all other staff involved in the project.
- Assisting clients with technical and deadline management.
- Organising assets to and from the office.
- Ensure jobs are completed on time and at the highest quality.
- Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects.
- Managing client expectations.
- Working closely with other members of the production team.
- Experience posting grade, and ideally experience with Farmers Wife.
- A passion for colour grading.
- Initiative, be proactive and punctual.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Discretion, be reliable and a great team player
You will be looking to work in a dynamic environment and take pride in contributing to a team culture in which every member of the team is doing their best work and delivering high-quality.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.