Catering & Hospitality
Food & Beverage Supervisor - Kent
A unique opportunity to join one of the most prestigious Golf Clubs based in Kent, you will ensure the smooth running of the Clubs Bar and Functions.
Your role as assistant Food & Beverage Manager will be to ensure that the clubs facilities are ready for service to welcome members, to provide all Food and Drinks and build strong relationships with guests.
Achieve through training a quality hospitality service within the bar’s food & beverage facilities.
Deputising for the Department’s Assistant F&B Managers in their absence
To prepare and monitor the accuracy and presentation of all menus; wine lists and bar tariffs
To ensure that the presentation of all public rooms involving F&B service are maintained to the levels of presentation set down in the Standard Operating Procedure
To ensure that you Supervise and lead your teams on a daily basis, leading by example and coaching employees on the job.
Ensuring that all employee standards are maintained and corrective measures are taken with people immediately as and when required.
Ensuring that daily events sheets are followed by the F&B Team. Allocating duties and responsibilities for the Bar & Functions
Briefing of F&B staff at the start of shift and throughout service
By inspection ensure that the layouts of all Food & Beverage areas are to the correct standard at the start, throughout the day and the end of the day for guests arriving the next day.
To serve food and drink in the Club’s Food & Beverage facilities.
Cash up after service, to ensure all takings and floats are kept in the safe.
To ensure all hygiene compliances are met.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience working in a customer service environment – ideally NVQ in Customer Service or Hospitality Service
- The ability to work through challenges to find suitable outcomes as effectively as possible
- Experience of monitoring and implementing member service and hospitality standards.
- Experience in handling customer service issues, cash and credit card transactions
- Knowledge of golf desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexible with working hours
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Candidates to be able to have the ability to handle social situations with both members and staff, the strong desire to excel, as well as a passion for the private club industry
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.