Fire and Security Engineer - North / Mid Wales
Excellent Salary Depend on experience.
My Client is an NSI Gold, BAFE and NICEIC registered installer and maintainer of high quality fire and security systems, providing a first-class service in England and Wales for over t 48 years. They design systems to ensure the best possible protection to properties and people at all times.
Whether it’s your business or home, you need to be certain that you’re getting the best systems and services for your requirements. Snowdonia Fire and Security is an NSI Gold, BAFE and NICEIC registered installer and maintainer of high quality fire and security systems, providing a first-class service in England and Wales since 1974. We design systems to ensure the best possible protection to properties and people at all times.
This role covers North and Mid Wales.
They are looking for people who are interested in working for the leading North Wales Fire and Security company. They are third-party accredited by NSI and NACOSS (Gold), BAFE, IFEDA, BAFSA, NICEIC and Investors in People.
On-going industry training is key to their success, and successful applicants will receive appropriate in-house and Industry training, together with opportunities to develop new skills.
Essential Skills/ Responsibilities:
- The role will involve carrying out routine maintenance visits and emergency calls to diagnose and repair faults on Fire and Intruder alarm systems
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous experience.
- They are looking for professionals who wish to offer the excellent customer service they are renowned for, and to work on both Fire and Intruder Alarm systems.
- Applicants must be able to work on their own initiative, be reliable and organised, and possess a full current driving licence.
- After training, the successful applicants will form part of the on-call rota to provide 24 hour emergency cover to customers.
Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all your relevant experience relevant to the role( Fire Alarm Systems knowledge, Intruder Alarm, Access Control, CCTV Systems )
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.