Banking, Finance & Insurance
Salary: Basic + Commission + Car Allowance + Pension
Our client is an award-winning company and are looking to employ a driven diploma
Qualified, Financial Adviser who is working towards Chartered Status, to join the friendly team in Chester. Established in 1999, they are proud to have grown to become one of the North West’s leading Independent Financial advisers and to have been awarded Corporate Chartered status.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will join a team of busy Advisers in delivering first class advice and support to clients on financial planning, pensions, inheritance tax, wealth management and divorce.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer-focused, ambitious candidate who can demonstrate commitment and strong attention to detail. Paraplanning, admin, marketing support and leads are provided, with existing clients to service. The role is based in Chester & candidates need to be commutable to the office (30 minutes’ drive), but some flexible working may be available.
- Understanding clients’ financial requirements and objectives and creating investment plans
- Researching and explaining a range of financial products to help clients make informed decisions
- Analysing data with a high level of accuracy
- Managing client details on the database
- Adhering to and keeping up to date with financial regulations and trends
- Managing client and prospect enquiries with professionalism and discretion
- Generating new business from your own network and supplied leads
- Continuing professional development and adhering to their strong brand and ethics.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Diploma Qualified with 2 years minimum in financial services is essential
- Working towards Chartered Status
- Driven, ethical, committed and technically strong with a can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Places high importance in attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer focused and good at building long-term working relationships
- Expected to prioritise own workload and meet targets and deadlines.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.