Banking, Finance & Insurance
£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Finance Manager -North Down & Holywood
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 a year
Our client is proud to have a highly respected and trusted reputation in the property sector, gained through over 10 decades of trading. They form lasting partnerships with their clients and are there to meet all their property needs today and in the future. In their role as property specialists, they provide their clients with impartial and accurate advice on all aspects of the property market.
This position has operational Financial Management responsibility for the company’s finance function (approx. 30% of role) including financial management within their busy property management division (approx.70% of role).
- Preparation of Company Monthly Management Accounts.
- Completion of VAT Returns
- Online Banking & Management of transactions, including Standing orders and Direct debit collections.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Debtor Management, Invoice and Payment management, Arrears resolution.
- Processing supplier payments.
- Returns to Companies House & Industry Regulatory Bodies.
- Processing collected Payments for Rental Division, contractor payments and landlords payments using bespoke industry software.
- Payments and arrears resolution.
- Liaising with company clients and tenants on behalf of the company.
- Carrying out other finance-related, and administrative duties as required
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Qualification by experience acceptable
- Bookkeeper experience would be beneficial
- Relevant Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years financial experience is essential including financial qualifications
- Sage Line 50 experience is essential
- Detailed working knowledge of Excel is essential
- Commercial online banking experience is essential
- Proven financial and commercial acumen is essential
- Proven Debtor Management experience
- Impeccable telephone manner and customer service skills
- Line Management experience is preferable.
- Property Industry experience is preferable
- Proven excellent record keeping and organizational skills
- This is a hands-on role in a busy environment with client interaction, requiring the ability to work to deadlines while maintaining a professional and customer-focused manner.
Please apply: if you can clearly show how you meet the essential skills/ experience.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.