£50,000 Per Annum
Finance Manager - Brighton
Salary: up to £50,000 DOE
Our award winning global consulting company, are looking to appoint a Finance manager to join their faced paced, future thinking company. The company pride themselves on their ability to tell clear stories in a complex world.
The role of Finance manager will involve being a business partner to the client teams and leading the fortnightly finance update meetings with the senior client team. You will be supporting the managing director on system and process changes and be the lead on specific projects. You will be responsible for the finance executives while delegating, and reviewing their work.
• Continual input and review of the main business income forecast schedule
• Reconciliation and commentary of budgeted net revenue vs actual monthly results
• Review of VAT return and responses to government surveys
• Lead on management accounts
• Commentary on the KPIs and Variance analysis
• Statutory, payroll and tax
• Review and reconcile all financial information reported in SAGE
• Identify and report on potential business improvements and best practice financial procedures and controls o line with a growing consultancy.
Essential Skills - Requirements:
• ACA or ACCA newly qualified
• 3 years' experience in marcomms agencies or looking for first move into industry from practice
• Strong experience in income recognition including deferred and accrued income
• Financial expert on management accounts, KPI reporting and analysis of income and costs
• A business partner able to coach and support the client handlers on finance management including budgeting, income recognition and project tracking for time spent and third party costs.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies - Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.