Banking, Finance & Insurance
£24,000 Per Annum
Finance Advisor (Forza Finance) - Chelmsford
Salary: Basin £24k plus bonus (OTE £60k plus) 45hrs per week
Our company are the UK’s largest of its kind, and number one independent 4 x 4 dealership who are seeking a Finance Advisor to join their state of the art dealership.
This role will be responsible for liaising with customers and business managers to determine customer needs and recommend the right loan products to help meet their goals. You will need to be able to identify and recommend products that meet the customers’ needs and the company’s lending guidelines
- Maintain an active knowledge base of all company’s loan products and an understanding of qualifications required of each applicant
- Review active loan files to determine all required documentation is present and correct
- Utilise professional judgement to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the company
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Ensure timely payment for clients and dealers
- Answer customer questions about loan process, taking care of customer complaints by addressing them
- Any other reasonable duties as assigned by management
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will need to have experience of proposals for loan decisions on a daily basis through a variety of means including credit scoring, credit history and affordability analysis. You will also have significant experience of administrating or delivering a customer centred product or service. You will need expert experience of working in the finance systems and Microsoft packages especially excel. The ideal candidate would be SAF accredited and have experience in the motor trade.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.