Finance Administrator - Westminster, London
Salary: Based on experience
My client is seeking a Finance Administrator to strengthen their already existing team. Reporting into the Financial Director, you will love working with spreadsheets, and be keen to develop your experience in a Finance function.
- Processing purchase invoices / receipts and employee expenses
- Undertaking integrity checks & balances of project planning / CRM system
- Managing the Finance inbox, ensuring emails/tasks are distributed where appropriate and completed by the appropriate team member
- Administrative payroll tasks including pension & benefit information
- Assisting the Business Support Specialist in the project set up process
- Liaising with external accountants in overseas offices and providing them with information for statutory returns
- Providing cover for other Finance team members (chasing debtors, preparing payments etc)
Skills & Requirements:
- You do not need lots of Finance experience, but an interest in accounting and a wish to develop your experience in this area.
- Must have some administration experience and be enthusiastic to learn.
- Due to the nature of the role and the enquiries coming through, no two days will be the same so a flexible can-do attitude and the ability to constantly reprioritise is essential.
- If you have previous experience with Sage or Xero that would be great but not crucial.
- Study support for AAT or equivalent can be on offer for the right candidate.
Benefits and Bonuses:
- Along with a market leading benefits package including generous holiday allowance, enhanced pension contribution, a strong Wellbeing package and company away days.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.