Field Service Engineer - South West/Midlands Area
My clientspecialises in Automotive Garage Equipment. They provide service, maintenance, and installation for an extensive range of garage equipment ranging from MOT stations to Vehicle Lifts. They support a range of customers including workshops, garages and franchised dealerships.
As one of my clients Field Service Engineers, your main responsibilities will be to provide service, maintenance, and installation for their extensive range of garage equipment. Each day will genuinely be different as you will find yourself working within workshops, garages and franchised dealerships.
Ideally, you will be based in the South West/South Midlands area, Birmingham, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Oxford, or Gloucester
- Pre-planned preventative maintenance (PPM)
- General repairs
- Fault diagnosis
- Assist with installation
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in Servicing/Repairs of Garage Equipment would be a MUST as would a present or past GEA accreditation
- Hydraulic / electromechanical lift experience – Ideal
- Background / knowledge of Automotive Garage Equipment – Essentials
- Comfortable travelling & working away from home territory when needed - Essential
- Good organisation skills – Essential
- Full driving licence – Essential
- You must be comfortable working on your own to fault find and fix issues as they arise
- You must strong person work ethic
- You must be able to work in a small team as you will be involved in the installation of machines across your area when required.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.