Field Service Engineer – Preston
Salary: Depending on experience
Our Client is a small family run business established in workshop layout design with precision CAD drawings to VOSA specifications.
The role will involve travelling to workshops to carry out Calibration, Repair and installation work. Also some office based tasks.
- UKAS accredited Calibrations
- Planned maintenance & repairs of a wide range of garage equipment.
- Servicing & repairing equipment on a call out basis.
- Completion and submission of necessary paperwork accurately & in a timely fashion.
- Compliance to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety within the workplace.
- Liaising with Service Controller.
- Ensuring van is effectively stocked.
- Training is provided.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Good working knowledge and experience of the Mechanical Engineering environment, including Hydraulics and Pneumatics and a good understanding of Electrics.
- Experience in Servicing / Repairs of Garage Equipment or a background in Plant Maintenance or similar would be advantageous as would present or past GEA / UKAS accreditation.
- Submitting paperwork in a timely efficient manner.
- Works well within a team of other engineers and Service Controllers.
- Self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised.
- Posses’ good communication skills.
- Full UK driving license is required.
- Prepared for overnight stays from home if required.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.