£45,000 Per Annum
Field Service Engineer - South Wales and Southwest England
Salary: £45,000+ depending on experience plus company van, mobile phone and full training
Our client, a global leader in the bus and coach sector who pride themselves on providing outstanding backup and support to their customers.
They are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team in the South Wales and Southwest England region. As a key team member within a unique family business, the focus of this role is ensuring the outstanding levels of backup and support that customers expect are provided.
- You will be Working around South Wales and Southwest England.
- You will be working predominantly on electric busses, Diesel coaches.
- Carrying out diagnostics.
- Warranty repairs, campaigns, and servicing.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least 5 years experience working in the PSV, PCV/Bus and Coach industry in a similar position
- Comfortable and confident using computer programs for diagnostic purposes, such as Actia and Cummins Insite
- Confident understanding and reading wiring diagrams
- Excellent communication skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.