£25,000 Per Annum
Field Sales/Business Development Manager - Bristol
The ideal person would live in Bristol - Covering up to Cheltenham and across to Oxford.
Salary £25K + £6K Bonus
My client a leading retail FMCG organisation is looking for an ENTHUSIASTIC Field Sales/Business Development Manager.
- You will be provided with a van, Ipad, phone and uniform for work use.
- Must hold a valid Driving License - ESSENTIAL
- Proven ability to work on own initiative in an unsupervised environment.
- Sales experience preferably in FMCG and drinks industry (not essential)
- MS Office experience – confident with Excel and Word
- Flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to a career in sales.
- A diplomate and advocate who can persuade and win over distributor partners and industry contacts.
- Shows high energy and a focus on results.
- Demonstrates personal responsibility for their performance
- Evidence of high commitment – not controlled by the clock
- Very good selling skills
- Very good customer orientation
- Very good communication skills
- Direct market activation execution on the market
- Training and coaching of the distribution partner
- POS distribution and management
- Distributing stock lines per outlet to the mix required
- Distributing the POS material and merchandising the existing stockists and new outlets
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.