£25,000 Per Annum
Field Sales/ Business Development Manager
Location: Must live in an area that is easy commute to Central London
My client a leading retail FMCG organisation is looking for an Enthusiastic Candidate with field sales experience in the convenience/independant channel covering Central London (experience is not essential) Salary £25K + £6,000 Bonus
- Direct market activation execution on the market
- Training and coaching of the distribution partner
- POS distribution and management
- Distributing stock lines per outlet to the mix required
- Distributing the POS material and merchandising the existing stockists and new outlets
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- The majority of this role will be done on foot and will require someone who is comfortable with getting on public transport – mainly trains and tubes.
- Must hold a valid Driving Licence
- Proven ability to work on own initiative in an unsupervised environment.
- Sales experience
- MS Office experience – confident with Excel and Word
- Flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to a career in sales.
- A diplomate and advocate who can persuade and win over distributor partners and industry contacts.
- Shows high energy and a focus on results.
- Demonstrates personal responsibility for their performance
- Evidence of high commitment – not controlled by the clock
- Very good selling skills
- Very good customer orientation
- Very good communication skills
You will be provided with:
- A van so Must be able to drive.
- Ipad, phone and uniform for work use.
- A Travel card will be provided.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.