Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Hartley Wintney, Hampshir
Field Care Supervisor/Worker
Location: Hartley Wintney, Hampshire
Salary: £23k - £25k
A family run Home Care Agency. Offering Daily Care (in the Hartley Wintney area) and Live in care to the Southeast of England. All clients are private.
- This role will be full time and based from the Hartley Wintney Office. All the role is based from the office there will be a 50 /50 split between the office and being out in the field.
- This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate. Joining a very friendly team who all pride themselves on delivering quality service to their clients and colleagues.
- This role will be more focused on the Live in side of the business but also supporting the daily side when needed.
- Auditing- Auditing MAR Charts and communication logs.
- Carrying out assessments- Completing care plans, risk assessments and ongoing management of current staff and clients.
- Staff induction and Care Certificate - supporting new staff through the induction process and managing their ongoing training online.
- Quality Monitoring- Spot checks, Care Assessments, Supervisions, Annual Appraisals, Client Reviews.
- On call - you will support with one on call evening per week and one weekend in 5.
- Supporting within the office with phone calls, contacting Doctors, DN's, Clients, Staff.
- NVQ Level 3 or above
- Full driving licence is required
- Willing to travel to complete quality monitoring duties (South East of England)
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Health & Social Care
- Monday to Friday
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.