Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£18,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Field Care Supervisor - Tonbridge
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Hours: Full time – Field & Office Based
My client are an experienced national homecare provider, delivering the highest quality care and leading the field in customer service.
They are now looking to appoint an experienced Care Supervisor to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator who is naturally outgoing and has a positive attitude. You will have previous experience as a Field care supervisor or be a senior carer looking to take the next step in your career.
- Creating Care plans for new customers
- Updating existing care plans
- Reviewing customer needs on a regular basis
- Supervise and advise their care assistants out in the field
- Providing training and ongoing support for their care assistants
- Attend both staff and customer meetings
- Liaising with customers, their family, doctors, nurses and social workers where applicable
- Taking part in the emergency On-Call schedule
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Full and Valid UK driving licence
- Access to a car
- Right to work in the UK
- Excellent Communication Skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.