£35,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Family Solicitor / Legal Executive
Location: Cullompton, Devon
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, Permanent, 36.25 Hours
Our client is a well-established law firm, delivering legal services to both private clients and business communities.
As a Family Solicitor / Legal Executive, you will be offering exceptional legal advice to the firm’s clients on a range of family matters including, divorce, civil partnership, separation, family finance and children matters.
- Efficiently manage a caseload, adhering to risk management procedures.
- Stay abreast of legal developments and changes.
- Cultivate a network of contacts and contribute to department marketing.
- Foster strong client relationships.
- Previously worked as a Solicitor, Lawyer, Legal Executive or in a similar role.
- Ideally have experience in family law matters.
- Familiarity with the legal aid system. (Desirable)
- A background check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
- Computer literate with excellent organisational skills.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.