£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Aspiring Family Solicitor/ Head of Family Department
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Our client is an independent family run awarding winning firm who are focused on engaging with the local community, Providing high quality legal advice in the areas of criminal defence, RSPCA Defence and Family Law. Including legal aid and privately paid work. They are currently looking for a Head of Department or aspiring Family Solicitor who wants to become Head of Department.
We are looking to speak to anyone with experience as a family Solicitor, Head of Family Department
- Minimum 3 years PQE in Family Law.
- A good knowledge of the Legal Aid Agency’s CCMS system will be required.
- Confident, professional and flexible
- High level of organisational skill, accuracy and attention to detail.
- High level of self-motivation and drive.
- You will be keen to get involved in business development and networking opportunities
- Good IT skills.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ PQE in Family Law and be able to supervise two developing fee earners.
- Panel membership with Resolution or the Law Society in family law areas would be an advantage.
- You will be a talented and self-motivated person who is familiar with many aspects of family law, both private and publicly funded.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working available
- Role prospects and training
- 30 days holiday inc. bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Access to OptiMe employee wellbeing app and resources
- Free confidential counselling and qualified mental health first aiders
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.