£23,500 Per Annum
Location: Linlithgow, West Lothian
Salary: £23,500 + Excellent benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our client is a non-profit organisation focused on neurodiversity committed to empowering and assisting children and young individuals with additional support requirements.
As a Facilities Technician, you'll ensure the smooth operation and safety of our client's premises, reporting to the Facilities Manager.
- Perform maintenance tasks such as plumbing, painting, and minor electrical repairs.
- Maintain building security and organise meeting rooms.
- Coordinate with contractors and assist in caretaking duties.
- Conduct regular swimming pool maintenance and fulfil transportation needs.
- Uphold health and safety standards.
- Previously worked as a Facilities Technician, Maintenance Technician or in a similar role.
- Experience in facilities management or maintenance roles.
- First Aid Certificate (preferred)
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.