HR and Recruitment
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Facilities and HR Administrator - Central London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
An opportunity has arisen with a leading Financial Services firm based in prestigious offices in Central London.
This role will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of Facilities and the reception area and HR Administration .
Key Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- General maintenance of all copiers, i.e. ordering toners and organising engineers.
- H&S and maintenance walk round, checking for issues and reporting back.
- Organise meetings, book rooms, set up meeting rooms.
- Acting ‘front of house’, welcoming clients.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the firm.
- Issue security passes for staff.
- Answer internal and external calls, screen and direct / forward calls.
- Purchase special stationery orders for members of staff that requests them.
- Booking taxis for internal and external use.
HR Admin Duties
- General HR administration.
- Assist with payroll processing.
- Update and maintain HR Systems and Excel databases.
- Assist with recruitment.
- Prepare HR documents.
- Manage manual and electronic filing and archiving for all HR related documents.
- Support the Head of HR in the provision of a comprehensive service to all employees.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
- Strong administrative skills.
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Payroll processing experience.
- Ability to build and manage strong relationships with all levels within the organisation.
- Proactive, organised and efficient.
- Professional communication skills.
- Excellent presentation.
- Discreet and confidential.
- Calm, composed with a positive attitude.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003