£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Experienced Accountant (Private Client)
Salary: £35k - £45k + Excellent Benefits
Location: Central London
Our client is a well-established law firm providing legal services to both private and commercial clients. They are renowned for excellence in family and private client work and highly regarded in various legal areas, including trust litigation.
As an Accountant in trust and tax section of the Private Client department, you will collaborate closely with managers, fellow fee earners, and directly support partners to deliver exceptional client service.
- Assist in trust compliance, handling accounts, and tax returns.
- Manage inheritance tax returns for trusts.
- Prepare accounts for charitable organisations.
- Previous experience working as an Accountant, Practice Accountant, Tax Accountant or in a similar role.
- Experience in trust accounting and compliance, preferably in accountancy, law, or family office.
- Solid understanding of trust accounting and taxation.
- Robust IT skills, including understanding of CCH Trust Accounts and CCH Personal Tax.
- Competitive Salary
- 4x Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Medical Insurance (after 1 year)
- BUPA Cashplan (after 1 year)
- BUPA Health Assessment (after 1 year)
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (after 1 month)
- Interest-free season ticket loan (after 3 months)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday Purchase
- 25 holidays per year
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance you career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.