Catering & Hospitality
£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Executive Head Chef – Luxury 5 Red Star Hotel
Role: Executive Head Chef
Salary: £50-£55K (negotiable)
Being Executive Head Chef at one of Scotland’s most spectacular hotels, Working alongside an incredible Executive Chef. Cooking in a stunning state of the art kitchen with the best produce available
- You are an experienced Executive Head Chef that has previously worked and can demonstrate extensive knowledge of luxury hotel kitchen operations cooking to a 3 or 4 rosette standard.
- You have experience across a hotel from breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, to picnics, room service, dinner & private dining.
- You are an Executive Head Chef looking to join an ambitious team and for a hotel with exciting expansion plans
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to lead and manage a brigade of 10 – 12 chefs.
- The prospect of cooking with fresh, locally grown ingredients on a daily basis excites you
- Must have solid 5 star experience as a Head Chef or Executive Chef
- Affordable staff accommodation for £200 per month available
- Cooking with fresh ingredients grown in the hotel’s kitchen garden
- Working for a company with lots of exciting plans for the future
- Creating a variety of award-winning culinary delights
- Being part of a creative and passionate kitchen brigade
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.