Engineering Tool Store Administrator – Clacton-on-Sea
Salary: Very Competitive
The Engineering Tool Store Administrator will play a crucial role in ensuring their CNC Machines run as efficiently as possible by providing accurately built up tool kits and ensuring stock is maintained. On offer is a competitive rate of pay, 7 weeks holiday, and company pension scheme.
As Engineering Tool Store Administrator you will join a busy production department reporting in to the Machine Manager.
Your responsibilities as Engineering Tool Store Administrator will include:
- Providing correctly built-up tooling and gauging in a timely manner to the CNC machines to reduce set up times and improve efficiencies.
- Buying of tools and consumable parts.
- Set tooling ready for production.
- Store tooling and fixtures accurately.
- Monitor tool spend and help drive reductions in spend where possible.
- Feedback on tooling costs in relation to NPI projects.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety.
We are keen to speak to anyone who has worked as an Engineering Administrator and who has the following:
- Knowledge of window-based software and MRP/ERP systems.
- Knowledge of cutting tools.
- Knowledge of functioning of tools.
- Engineering background
- IT skills
As Engineering Tool Store Administrator you will be working for a reputable company who’s manufacturing capabilities are backed by an equally efficient modern inspection plant and procedures, covering the range from small components to large work pieces.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.