£32,000 to £33,500 Per Annum
Engineering Lead Trainer – Carlisle
Salary: £32,000 - £33,500 p.a. dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Trainer to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to apprentices engaged in engineering courses up to level 3.
This role will also include the progressive development of the engineering curriculum and the material associated with its delivery.
- Ensure that the department is fully resourced for the delivery of the programme.
- Co-ordinate the Apprentice delivery schedule.
- Monitor learner progress against the delivery schedule and update the Centre Manager on a weekly basis.
- Support the development of the programme in conjunction with the Centre Manager.
- Support the Trainers in the development of their Learning Materials and achieving Grade 1 Teaching and Learning.
- Deputise for the Centre Manager as required.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Have a minimum of three years engineering experience in industry.
- Competent in either mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Hold a level three qualification in Engineering.
- Have a sound knowledge of engineering principles.
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills.
- Communicates effectively, both orally, and in writing, with learners, employers and other professionals.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.