Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£43,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Emergency Care Practitioner / Nurse
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
Salary: Up to £43k - £45k per annum + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, 37.5 hours a week on a shift rotation
Key Skills / Requirements: Emergency Care Practitioner, Emergency Nurse Practitioner, A&E
Our client is a prominent healthcare organisation specialising in occupational health services, serving various industries, including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities, and emergency services. They boast a team of skilled practitioners and educators in the healthcare domain.
They are looking for an experienced Emergency Nurse / Care Practitioner to join their team. The shift will include days, nights and weekends and you will get an enhanced rate of pay for nights and weekends
- Provide emergency response and treatment for trauma and medical emergencies on-site.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records.
- Attend to walk-ins for injuries and illnesses.
- Conduct pre-employment, health surveillance, and drug & alcohol testing.
- Perform risk assessments and other general OH tasks.
- Operate an ambulance on the client's site.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Emergency Nurse Practitioner or Emergency Care Practitioner with A&E/Acute or Primary care experience.
- NMC or HCPC Registered.
- Immediate or Advanced Life Support Qualification.
- Valid UK Manual Driving License.
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Health Cash Plan.
- Life Assurance.
- Starting with 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service.
- Discounted Gym membership and Cycle to Work schemes.
- Full access to discounts on Perkbox.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.