Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£45,000 Per Annum
Emergency Care Practitioner
Salary: £45,000 pa (OTE £51,000)
Key Skills/Requirements: Emergency Treatment Nurse, RGN, NMC1, A&E
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our client’s team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
I have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Emergency Care Practitioner to work at the client's site in Plymouth. The site operates from 7.30am to 11.30pm and they require candidates to work a six-week rota comprising of shifts from 7.30am to 4.30pm and 3.30pm to 11.30pm Monday to Friday. For this role a manual drivers licence is required.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing emergency response and treatment service
- Handling any walk-ins to the clinic
- Carrying out pre-employment, health surveillance and drug & alcohol testing
- Performing health promotion activities
- Conducting risk assessments and other general OH tasks
- You will drive an ambulance around the client's site
- You’ll be a registered nurse or hold a qualification in adult nursing
- Have experience of working in an acute, community hospital setting or primary care as an ENP
- Have experience and excellent knowledge base I assessment, diagnosis and management of minor illness or injuries
- Fracture Management, You will be fully aware of the clinical Governance agenda
- Immediate or advanced Life Support (RCUK)
- Ideally a Minor Injuries and Minor Illness course
- Fully aware of principles of infection and have experience working in a multidisciplinary team.
One of the best things about joining is the rewards package which includes:
- A competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience; Contributory pension scheme - Matched up to 6%; Health Cash Plan; Life Assurance; Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service; Discounted Gym membership; Cycle to work schemes; Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid and Access to Vitality Health
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.