HR and Recruitment
£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Salary £45K to £50K depending on experience.
UxbridgeUrgent RequirementMy client in Uxbridge is looking for an experienced EMEA Senior Benefits Specialist. SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years Benefits Specialist experience;
- Knowledge of Statutory laws regarding employment practices, wage and hour requirement;
- EMEA experience essential;
- Previous Vendor Management Experience;
- Ability to be agile, multi-task and manage competing priorities, while maintaining a professional and courteous nature;
- Intermediary to Advance Excel skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications kills;
- Attention to detail essential;
- Use of HRIS packages preferably UKG Pro advantageous
- Good excel skills
The People Function, Senior Benefits Specialist is responsible for the set up of all Benefits Programs in EMEA and the ongoing administration and management of the Benefits Vendors and Administrators. The role will also include responsibility for one direct report, the Benefits Specialist.
This role requires adherence to Compliance with all applicable EMEA Country Legislation & Regulations as well as our Policies and Procedures. You further be required to collaborate with your People & Payroll Function colleagues in the respective areas of responsibilities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Full cycle benefits processing including Strategic Planning, Negotiating and Implementing a wide variety of comprehensive employee benefit plans, services and programs across the EMEA Region;
- Ensuring that all EMEA territories have the required Statutory Benefits Packages in place;
- To advise the Senior HR Insights and Systems Manager and VP of People of any gap or issues with current Country Benefits set up and provide proposals on how to breach the gap;
- Keeping up to date with Benefits trends and changes in the EMEA Region and providing recommendations and business proposals;
- Vendor and Vendor Administrator Management including Pension Providers, Medical Services, Eyecare etc;
- Working with the Payroll Function on all elements Benefits, including bi-yearly Audits and supporting Regulatory Benefits end of year reporting;
- Management of regulatory compliance including all filings, reports and audits in relation to benefits including UK Gender Pay Reporting, IR35 and other external/legislative reporting requirements;
- To mentor guide and coach the Benefits Specialist in their development and progression;
- To work with the Benefits Specialist in conducting day to day enrollments and changes to the benefits programs, reconciliation of Benefits Invoices, conduct period audits to ensure compliance and accuracy, research trends in the market and facilitate renewals and open enrollment liaising with Payroll and Accounts Payable;
- To ensure that policies and procedures are in place for any required benefits programs in which our colleagues can take advantage of;
- To work collaboratively with the EMEA Cares team for Benefits Communications to our colleagues;
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.