HR and Recruitment
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
EMEA Benefits Specialist - Uxbridge
Salary £35,000 to £40,000 DOE.
My client in Uxbridge is looking for an EMEA Benefits Specialist to join the team.
Experience of EMEA Benefits
Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and V-lookups.
- Administers employee benefits including pension, medical, dental, other insurance schemes, eyecare, Cycle to Work scheme and wellness programs.
- Responsible for the accuracy of benefits and HR data
- Ensuring ongoing compliance are processed including Automatic Enrolment and pre-employment health checks.
- Process invoices and insurance renewals, verifying accuracy and preparing check requests for payment.
- Point of contact for employees and benefit providers/brokers to resolve employee benefits inquiries/questions and issues, ensuring a quick, equitable and courteous resolution.
- Ensuring employee/employer contributions and premiums are processed correctly.
- Conduct Half-Yearly HR data audits to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Working closely with the payroll team to administer benefits and reconciliation of invoices.
- Enrolling new starters with country specific benefits and de-registering leavers.
- Provision of benefits education.
- Research and investigating EMEA countries’ employee benefits, legislation, social security and typical employer practices.
- Vendor management to ensure benefits are operating smoothly.
- Reviewing letter correspondences and processing/filing them accordingly.
- Updates service provider portals with enrollments and changes as needed.
- Employee engagement communication to drive uptake of a wide variety of benefits.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably finance or accounting) or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with EMEA employee benefits (Countries outside of EMEA would also be fit for purpose).
- Advance Excel including VLookUps and Pivot Tables
- Attention to detail, accuracy, ability to prioritize/multi-task and met deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- A forward thinking, perceptive individual, capable of influencing others and effectively interacting with individuals at all levels of the Company. Excellent customer service and team oriented.
- Strong internal employee focus, along with a desire to learn all aspects of the business.
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to shift priorities based on the organizations’ needs.
- Integrity, professionalism, discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality essential.
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Proficient in HRMS (experience with UltiPro a plus) and Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.).
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003