IT & Internet
£30,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Embedded Software Engineer (C / C++ / IoT)
Location: Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Full Time, Monday - Friday, Hybrid work options
Keywords: embedded, software engineer, IoT, C/C++, RTOS, CI, CD, engineer, developer, development, system, multi-thread, code, SPI, UART, 12C, RTOS, ARM
A pioneering product design and manufacturing company, specialising in hazardous area tracking and monitoring devices is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer. The remit will be to focus on maintaining firmware, troubleshoot, enhance code functionality and addressing the product roadmap around mesh networking, edge compute, ML and UI improvements.
This is an exciting developmental role so we are looking for somebody to with experience of innovative product design and development; somebody with initiative and drive.
- Previous experience of 3 years working as a Software Engineer or in a similar role.
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Proficient in crafting multi-threaded code for time-sensitive applications
- Exceptional programming skills in C & C++
- Extensive experience in developing Embedded Systems and product development
- Familiarity with RTOS
- Demonstrated success in IoT projects
- Expertise in CI/CD practices
- Analytical and critical review of software requirements, with a focus on designing software architecture.
- Thorough understanding of structured software development processes
- Possess a valid driving license
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance you career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.