£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Electronics Engineer – Northwich, Cheshire
Our client is a leading developer and manufacturer of environmental monitoring instrumentation and brake testing and vehicle compliance testing equipment. Their products are used by police forces, local authorities and other agencies in the UK and around the world. They are always on hand to help, and ensure customers are getting the most out of their Turnkey instruments and software.
Our client operate an ISO 9000 quality scheme, and are looking for an Electronics Engineer to support existing products, and help to create new ones.
Most of your time will be spent “hands-on” designing but you must also be able to provide electronics support to a small technical team.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in Analogue and Digital electronics is essential.
- You will be knowledgeable about PCB layout CAD and be good at making things.
- You will be confident and self-starting, you are an original thinker.
- You must be able to produce new and innovative designs, on-time and on-budget, from a minimal design brief.
- You will be able to program microprocessors and will be familiar with Microchip MPLAB and Arduino IDE development systems
- Have some knowledge of PIC24 and ESP32 microprocessors and IoT.
- Some experience of assembler, C, C++ and MicroPython languages would be useful,
- It is desirable to have some knowledge of WiFi and Bluetooth.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.