£50,000 Per Annum
Electronics Design Engineer
Diss, Norfolk IP22 4ER
Salary: Up to £50,000
This Electrical Design Engineer position offers the opportunity to join a market-leading provider within the Motorsport and Automotive industries. You can expect to receive a salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience.
You will be part of a team along with Electronics test technician reporting into the hardware manager. This would suit an Electronics design engineer with a background in RF Design i.e., 433MHz, 2.4GHz. You will have extensive knowledge and understanding of the design and working of electronics hardware, previous experience using simulation tools would be advantageous.
- Design of robust electronic systems for motorsport applications, meeting relevant legislation for EMC & RED
- Evaluate the performance of new electronics designs using simulation tools and through prototype testing
- Lead/support designs through APQP including FMEA reviews
- Maintain appropriate documentation standards on projects, relating to electronic/ electrical design
- Proactively contribute to on-going process improvement in all areas of the business.
I am very keen to speak to anyone with experience in one of the following job roles, who has experience in Electronic Design engineering within motorsport/automotive industries:
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Electronics Design engineer
- Design Engineer
- Motorsport Designer Engineer
- Automotive Electronics Design Engineer
My client is a market leading provider who specialise in electrical and electronic integrated solutions to clients within motorsports and automotive industries.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003