£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Electrical Service Engineer
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Salary: £35k - £40k + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time
Our client is a well-established machinery manufacturing company, providing a complete subcontracting solution for all engineering disciplines, from fabrication and machining to assembly and testing.
As an Electrical Service Engineer, you'll play a pivotal role in installing, commissioning, and servicing rotating equipment.
- Perform equipment testing and wiring in the Testbed and Repairs department.
- Conduct detailed report writing.
- Provide comprehensive training sessions to customers.
- Previously worked as an Electrical Engineer or in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of PLCs, HMI systems, pneumatic systems, and inverter drives.
- Skilled in fault-finding on complex control systems at a component level.
- Willingness to travel internationally and across the UK.
- Basic mechanical skills for testing and wiring.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Health & wellbeing programme
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003