£34,000 Per Annum
Salary: Up to £34,000 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience
An exciting opportunity for an individual with a time served apprenticeship in Electrical & Instrumentation to share their knowledge and assist learners with completing qualifications up to level 3 in Electrical & Instrumentation.
The position will involve visiting local companies where the apprentices are working to assess their work and develop their skills. This is a great opportunity for someone who has spent a number of years in the industry and is now looking for an opportunity to give something back by assisting others.
You do not need to hold a formal teaching qualification to apply for this role as this will be provided.
Our client is an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality training, specialising in engineering and technology.
- To deliver and assess Electrical & Instrumentation engineering courses up to and including level 3.
- Maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures.
- To review course content and delivery methods on a regular basis.
- To prepare and assist in internal and external audits.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in Electrical & Instrumentation.
- Competent in domestic or industrial installation & maintenance, ideally holding an 18th Edition.
- Hold a level 3 qualification in Electrical & Instrumentation and have served a full level three apprenticeship.
- Communicates effectively, both orally, and in writing, with learners, employers and other professionals.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.